AdMaven Review 2023: Beginner Guides to Monetize Your Website
If you want to make money with blogging as a side hustle, then the first step for most beginners is to learn how to monetize a blog by displaying ads across your website.
There are many top ad networks for publishers to consider applying like Adsense, which allow them to earn regular income by monetizing ads on their sites. However, it’s not always the case for every blogger or site owner because their site is not satisfied the requirements of Adsense.
For this reason, here is an alternative option that allows you to monetize your content and make money with blogging. The instant approval ad network calls AdMaven which you may consider applying for the network.
In this post, you will learn everything about this ad platform, which includes a step-by-step guide to monetizing your website and getting familiar with different types of ads.
Table of Contents
- AdMaven is one of the great push ad platforms for publishers, which specializes in pop-under ads and is considered the instant approval ad network for publishers to make money with blogging.
- You will learn the step-by-step guide to monetizing your website and getting familiar with different types of ads.
- Different ad types that you should get familiar including push ad notifications, popup ads, interstitials, banners, etc.
- For other ad platforms for publishers, you should take time and conduct your research in order to figure out whether it’s worth giving a try or not.
Here are additional reading resources that are relevant to blogging for beginners and side hustles. If missed then you should continue to read for more information.
1. What is AdMaven?
AdMaven is one of the top ad networks that specialize in pop-under and push ads, etc. The platform is an ideal solution for publishers to monetize their sites by selecting and displaying different high-quality ad types.
For advertisers, the ad network also helps them to launch successful ad campaigns by selecting multiple types of ads. It helps them to increase their return on investment by improving on conversion rate and CPC, and CPM rate
Since being established 10 years ago, the platform continues to innovate and improve product features and services, which ensures the creation of more benefits for advertisers and publishers. In particular, they have a cross range of ad formats such as notifications, banners, pop-under ads, etc.
The firm’s website states, that the original objective of the platform is to provide exclusive benefits for advertisers and publishers in terms of achieving higher efficiency. Thus, it is the reason that contributes to the success of the company.
2. How does AdMaven work?
AdMaven is an ideal solution for blogging for beginners to earn money online due to the fact that they can take advantage of different ad formats and displays them across their website.
In particular, there are different types of ads that publishers should get familiar with as they may help them to boost their site revenue.
- Push ad notification: this is the latest feature that allows bloggers to monetize their site, and you could use this ad form to monetize along with Google Adsense. Push ad notification provides opportunities for publishers to earn extra income as they can be used on mobile and desktop.
- Popup Ad: this type of monetization ad will increase the conversion rate for publishers, when the users click, it will open a new tab. Thus, it is one of the core products of the network to generate more revenue for publishers.
- Interstitials: this ad will show a full-screen ad, normally before or after you click on the page.
- Banner: you can manually display the ad banner across your site’s post or in the article.
Based on my experience, one of the best tactics to increase ad revenue is to run the experiment by combining different ad formats from the AdMaven platform. For example, you may combine banner and push ad notifications to maximize the earning result and make extra revenue.
Keep in mind that do not aggressively display too many ads because it has a negative impact on the user-friendly experience.
3. What are the other features?
Let’s move to the other key features and benefits that publishers should get familiar with, which allow them to take advantage of the platform.
- One of the exclusive features I found on the AdMaven dashboard is the account manager, which includes the live chat, and email address. Bloggers can get in touch with team members for any inquiries.
- AdMaven CPM rates: the network provides more earning opportunities for publishers by offering better CPM rates. Hence, it gives them better ad revenue.
- In terms of payment: publishers have multiple payment methods to select and receive the fund, which includes Payoneer, PayPal, and Wire Transfer to the bank account. The standard payment is based on NET 30, which means bloggers will receive their payment on the last day of next month ( AdMaven minimum deposit is $50).
- Transparency: members can check their site earnings on the dashboard with accurate earning reports, it updates your blog revenue on a daily basis. Thus, bloggers and site owners would be able to understand their site performance.
4. How to Sign up?
The process of creating a new account with AdMaven is quite simple and straightforward as members need to have their website/blog, email address, and phone number.
As long as your site has genuine and original content, then you almost don’t have any hard time getting instant approval from the network.
As usual, you need to fill out the personal information about your site and bank account detail, which allow you to receive any payment in the future.
Next is to search for ad formats and place the code on your WordPress blog, then you would be able to make money blogging and earn additional income.
5. What are other top ad networks for publishers?
AdMaven is one of the exceptional ad networks to monetize blogs due to the fact that the platform provides efficient customer support and is easy to use.
In particular, you can seek support via live chat on the account dashboard, which normally responds within 24 hours.
Other ad platforms for publishers like Propellerads that you should do your own research and figure out whether those are worth trying or not.
6. Final Thoughts
AdMaven is one of the ideal ad platforms for beginners due to the fact that it provides a better CPM rate and instant approval for them to start making money with their content right away.
In fact, it is one of the alternatives to Google Adsense as not all websites or blogs are able to meet the requirement of tier-one ad networks.
If your site’s only main revenue stream is to earn revenue from ads, then you may explore another possibility to work with Amazon associates, which you give more earning opportunities in the future.
Don’t forget to share and Join us at Jns-millennial.com for more side hustle tips.
By Jiro Nguyen.
Disclosure: This post may include affiliate links and images that we may receive compensation if you click on the link and purchase, at no cost to you.