Best Email Marketing Tools for Online Businesses in 2023
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links for which we may receive a commission when to click on the link and purchase. We appreciate your support.
Email marketing is one of the effective SEO tactical methods that enables small business owners and bloggers to drive traffic to their websites by updating new promotions or content to their subscribers.
When your online businesses capture a large amount of email addresses list, you can take advantage of the email marketing campaign by using one of the marketing tools to update your business policy or promotional codes to your followers.
Remember not to aggressively send too many emails because users may consider it annoying and mark it as spam. So, the most effective approach is ensuring your users can benefit from your marketing campaign, a win-win situation.
In this post, we will look at several best email marketing software to provide essential information regarding features and how it works. It would help you to make an informed decision to select the right one for your business.
What are the benefits of email marketing campaigns?
Many business owners and site owners are concerned about the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns in increasing website traffic and conversion rates.
They believe this tactical method is dead, with less chance of users clicking to open the email.
In contrast, email marketing is still a proven SEO strategy to bring more visitors to your website, besides search engine optimizations. If you implement the best marketing approach, the benefit is endless to your business.
- One of the crucial factors of marketing software is to help increase website traffic organically. Specifically, whenever you create new content related to their interest, it would be a great idea to send a marketing campaign and drive traffic to your blog or website.
- More earning opportunities: In this case, you must use the best marketing strategy to increase the click rates so that they can bring their curiosity and click to open an email ( focus on how you come across and deliver valuable content for your followers).
- Add more value to readers: it is one of the vital principles when implementing an email marketing campaign. Because without high-quality content or promotional codes to deliver value for followers, it is impossible to build a trusting relationship with them.
- Engage with the audience: keep updated with your audience if there is something news associated with promotional code, new content, or app update. They will appreciate your effort and become loyal fans of your business.
Keep in mind that don’t repetitively bombard too many messages to their email as it will have a negative impact on your brand in terms of credibility and trustworthiness.
How to choose an email marketing software & platform for small businesses?
Without any doubt, choosing the right marketing software not only help to save the cost of paid advertising but also enables your business to directly engage with the audience.
Having said that there are a few criteria benchmarks you may consider before selecting the best suitable marketing tool for your business:
- The first and foremost important factor is ease to use and integration. For example, it doesn’t require any complicated processes to create a high-engagement form before sending it to your followers.
- Allow sending to a large number of email addresses list. It’s considered a factor in saving your time and enhancing your productivity.
- For pricing, it is also one of the aspects that we should not ignore because we may end up paying a higher price for using a different marketing provider with the same features.
- Offer a free trial for users to experience: it’s also a crucial point to consider because without learning how the email tool works, it’s hard for users to decide if they have made the right choice for their businesses.
By now, we should familiarize ourselves with some of the key criteria for choosing the right marketing provider. Let’s take a look at some of the best email marketing software for your consideration.
Mailchimp is a pioneer in email marketing and automation services because it offers free email marketing services for small businesses and new blogs to build their email list.
In particular, the free service will enable bloggers and new site owners to scale up their online businesses by sending up to 2500 emails each month.
It is considered an ideal starting point for them to build the email addresses list with minimal cost involvement and increase website traffic.
Indeed, there are other premium email subscription services that allow members to capture a large number of email lists and can send emails to more than 3000 emails a month.
With the drag-and-drop email template, users with no technical background can create an ideal email template before starting an email marketing strategy.
Another factor worth mentioning is target segmentation, which means you can group customers based on their geolocation, product preference, or interests so that you can create an effective marketing campaign based on segmenting into groups.
2. Brevo,(formerly Sendinblue)
Brevo, formerly Sendinblue is another free email marketing software that enables business owners and bloggers to send a maxim of up to 300 emails a day, which I think it’s a decent number of emails sent for using a free service.
In terms of building an email template, members won’t find any hard time using the drag-and-drop function to create an email template for their business.
Keep in mind that Brevo also enables bloggers to design the signup form if they want to grow an email list for their websites. After completing the sign-up form, they can copy and paste the code on their Word Press blogs.
For Brevo pricing, an ideal package to grow your online business is “ Starter” which costs around $25 a month. This premium service allows sending unlimited emails per month.
Perhaps, AWeber is one of the reputable email marketing services that helps email marketers and bloggers deliver messages right to customer emails and increase conversion rates.
Interestingly, this email marketing software is one of the oldest firms in the industry that was established more than 25 years ago. Thus, it reflects the global credibility and reputation of email marketing services.
Indeed, the drag-and-drop function helps to build a brilliant email template that you can integrate with WordPress and drive more organic traffic to your blog.
In addition, the full integration with Canva will help users to directly add images or graphics when designing templates without leaving the Aweber platform.
For Aweber pricing, with the free email service, small businesses can build an email list of up to 500 subscribers and can consider the premium plan when they want to scale up businesses.
4. Active Campaign
Active Campaign is another great email marketing tool that provides the segmenting email group based on customers’ interests and locations.
With advanced customer analytics, business owners and email marketers can learn key statistic insights about customer behavior, engagement, and sales performance.
Indeed, this email marketing software offers a free trial of up to 14 days. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have any free email service plan.
For this reason, it would not be an ideal email marketing tool for new sites with a few email subscribers because you won’t be able to take advantage of all the key features of this platform.
GetResponse is a powerful email marketing tool that works well for email marketers, and small and large business owners because the platform enables them to create an effective marketing campaign to engage with customers and helps them to build an email list.
In particular, online business owners have the opportunity to create the sign-up form, email popup, and template on the landing page to scale up their business by capturing more emails.
The available resources and webinars on the platform allow marketers and bloggers to learn and get familiar with some useful tips and best practices so they can start a marketing campaign successfully.
For example, users can access live webinars to learn from expert teams. Also, free resources are available to help them to start with email marketing and learn from lead generation.
Indeed, GetResponse offers a free trial of up to 30 days, which means you can access all top not features, including popup form and automation response.
ConvertKit is the free marketing software that would be an ideal starting point for new site owners and blogging beginners to concentrate on building an email addresses list for their business.
With the free version, users are allowed to focus on conversion and build email lists of up to 1000 subscribers. When your business has exceeded the maximum allowance of subscribers, you may consider upgrading to a paid plan with more premium features.
As a site owner or blogger, you can take advantage of this platform to grow your audience by designing attractive landing pages and sign-up forms, which can increase the conversion for your online business.
Like other email marketing tools, Convertkit allows users to segment customers into groups based on their behavior, geolocation, and interests.
Indeed, it offers 14 days free trial for online business owners to experience before making a decision on whether it is the right one.
Omnisend is one of the best free email marketing tools for bloggers and startup owners to take advantage of and build successful businesses by sending SMS and email marketing.
The free email marketing plan is an ideal solution for startups and new online businesses to build an email list by adding the popup & signup form on their website. In addition, users can take advantage of this free version to access professional email templates and customize their templates before sending them out.
Besides the free plan for startup and blogging beginners, members can consider the paid options, which have more advanced features and provide all the necessary tools to build a successful business.
- Standard: $16 per month- best for growing businesses to capture a large number of customer email lists ( send up to 6000 emails per month, all features include from the free plan).
- Power: $58 per month- best for medium blogs and businesses that aim to send a high volume of email+sms messages ( send unlimited emails each month, receive up to 3,933 SMS to respond each month, plus get the top, not customer support if needed, all features include from the standard plan).
It’s considered an all-in-one marketing tool that offers some of the most prominent features, including automation response, email, text message, target segmentation, analytics, reports, etc.
With the drag-and-drop functions, bloggers or website owners can combine multiple marketing channels, such as email, SMS, or even push notifications, on the same workflow. For this, they can satisfy customer experience based on their preferred communication channel.
One of the core competencies of Omnisend is highly rated customer service support, in fact, the firm received a Stevie Award for top not customer service in 2022 by International Business Awards.
A final thought on email marketing tools
We discussed the list of best email marketing software based on several key criteria, so you may consider selecting the right one to start an email marketing campaign and grow the number of email lists for your business.
In terms of choosing the best email marketing tools, the priority is to address your business need and expectations associated with price, integration, ease to use and the number of sending emails each month, the maximum number of email lists you can keep, etc.
- Mailchimp and Brevo would be ideal solutions for blogs and small businesses to scale up their email lists and engage with customers by creating a professional email marketing campaign.
- AWeber and GetResponse are the two reputable and reliable email marketing platforms that enable users to create autoresponder emails and engage with clients.
Additional reading resources relevant to blogging tips and side hustle ideas:
Do-Not Ignore The Power of On-Page SEO: 7 Proven Tips To Search Engine Optimization
Don’t forget to share and Join us at Jns-millennial.com for more tips.