Why Does Your Google Adsense Account Not Qualify to Show Ads
When it comes to blogging for beginners, they first need to pay more attention to creating high-quality and genuine content in order to deliver value for readers and drive traffic to their sites.
The next step is to find high-quality ad networks like Adsense and AdMaven to monetize their content by displaying ads on the pages. Thus, bloggers or site owners would be able to generate extra revenue for their businesses.
However, not all website owners know the correct procedure to get their sites’ approval from Google Adsense. They often fail the Adsense monetization requirements due to several important reasons.
For this reason, We will cover some key aspects that point out the reasons your blog does not qualify for Adsense.
It will help bloggers and site owners identify key issues and increase the chance of getting their Google Adsense accounts approval.
Table of Contents
- Google Adsense is one of the best contextual ad networks that have millions of quality advertisers and publishers.
- There is no minimum traffic for Adsense approval but your site must have unique content and regular traffic.
- Several reasons for sites are not qualified for Google Adsense-
eligibility for AdSense on blogger
Here are additional resources that are relevant to make money blogging:
1. Is there any minimum traffic for Adsense Account Approval
When I first started to explore different ways to monetize my site to make extra revenue to cover other start-up fees.
I had done a ton of research on the Google search engine to highlight reliable and quality ad networks that allow me to make a regular income as a side hustle.
Google Adsense is the very first contextual ad network that I want to apply for a monetization program due to the fact that Adsense has millions of quality advertisers and publishers on the platform.
In addition, Adsense is one of the “BIG G” of the Google family, the Alphabet corporation, which indicates the high credibility of Google Adsense in the Ad network. Thus, it’s one of the reasons why many publishers want to monetize their sites with Adsense.
For this reason, many people wondering if there is minimum traffic for Adsense approval ( eligibility for AdSense on blogger).
To answer this question, we need to look at several key aspects to get familiar with Adsense requirements:
- There is no minimum traffic requirement for Google Adsense account approval, but your site must have unique and quality content in order to deliver value to the online community.
- According to Adsense requirements: blogs or websites with no traffic will face a hard time getting account approval. For this reason, website owners must implement SEO optimizations as part of their business strategy.
- Google Adsense always prefers to work with sites that have unique and high-quality content. It’s because those high-quality sites are able to generate high traffic volume and deliver value for readers.
Google Adsense has made it very clear to publishers and bloggers that there is no minimum traffic for their account approval.
However, your website or blog must contain high-quality content in order to get considered for approval.
2. Reasons your blogs may not qualify for Google AdSense
It’s frustrating that your Google Adsense earnings will be affected if your site violates the platform program policy.
It’s because Adsense may seem to be the only source of income for your website. The good news is there are many ways that show you how to earn from blogging that you may not be aware of.
As mentioned in previous posts, users must adhere to the Google Adsense program policy, which helps them keep their accounts suspended or terminated.
In addition, many website owners and bloggers still don’t know or not be aware of the main issues that they got rejected for their Adsense account approval.
Yes, of course, there is a ton of reasons to highlight why many blogs or websites do not qualify for Adsense. It could be missing some important pages or thin content.
From this pinpoint, we will go through several common reasons that most sites have a similar problem in terms of getting qualified for Adsense.
- The first and foremost important is not to violate Adsense program policy by buying fake traffic to your website. It’s important that your site must generate some organic traffic in order to make money with Adsense.
- The content must be genuine and unique, which means you are not allowed to copy and paste fake content on your site. Google Adsense will suspend your site if they figure it out.
- In terms of minimum content requirements, Google stated that bloggers and site owners must include sufficient content on every single webpage. The high-quality content could be containing at least 600 to 800 words. Thus, it’s the best way to increase the chance of getting your Google Adsense to account approval.
- The website is under construction, and your site still has not well organized for all pages and categories.
Those common reasons above may consider a direct impact on your Google Adsense account approval.
The best way to increase your chance of getting approved by Adsense is to check your email or the platform dashboard, which allows you to identify the reasons you are not getting accepted.
Google Adsense is one of the best contextual ad networks that have millions of quality advertisers and publishers on the platform. It’s one of the great ways to make money online- how to monetize a blog.
However, it’s not easy to get your Google Adsense account approval due to the fact that the platform prefers websites with high-quality content and meets their requirements (Adsense requirements) in order to show ads on their web pages.
For this reason, I suggest bloggers and website owners always stick with the Adsense program policy and concentrate on building high-quality content. Thus, it is the only best strategy to drive regular traffic and make a regular income from ads for your businesses.
Don’t forget to share and Join us at Jns-millennial.com for more money tips.
By Jiro Nguyen.
This post may include affiliate links and images that we may receive compensation if you click on the link and purchase, at no cost to you.
How to check website for Adsense approval?
The fastest way is to log in to your Google Adsense account and see whether your site is approved or not. If not successful, Google will highlight the main reasons you need to fix before reapplying for a second time.
How much traffic required for Adsense approval
According to Google Adsense, there is no minimum traffic for Adsense approval but your site must have unique content and regular traffic.
Getting your site ready to show ads with Adsense