Honey Review: Can It Help to Save Money & Earn Rewards
Disclosure: The article may include affiliate links and images that we may receive compensation if you click to purchase.
When it comes to shopping online, people would first search for different creative ways to save money. In particular, coupon codes and cashback reward sites are considered the most effective ways to receive further discounts and live within your means.
The challenging thing is to figure out the right money-saving app that allows you to find a discount and coupon code whenever you shop online.
One of the popular coupon browser extensions that are worth mentioning here is Honey. This browser extension will do a great job on your behalf by automatically finding and providing you with several best promotional codes, which you can use to shop and find better deals along the way.
The purpose of the article today is to dive deeper into the Honey extension review, which includes how the Honey app works, its pros and cons, and learning different ways to save money on a tight budget with Honey.
- Quick and easy ways to find better deals.
- Honey has more than 17 million members from all over the world.
- Automatically find better deals by adding coupon codes to your shopping list.
1. What is Honey?
Honey is an app that helps online shoppers to save money by providing different coupon codes for them to shop online. The Honey app is free to download and use as you only need to download the Honey extension and includes it in chrome.
After being added to the extension, the Honey platform will do it great job by helping you find different creative ways to save money. In particular, it automatically finds different discount codes that you can use to shop at one of your favorite online retailers for a discount price.
The best way to save money with Honey is to add one of your favorite products and brands on the droplist, the Honey extension will send you a notification if there is any price drop. Hence, it’s much more convenient to find discount prices for shopping online.
With over 30,000 online stores and brands on the Honey platform, shoppers won’t have any difficulties finding one of the top and most widely purchased brands and merchants, which they can enjoy online shopping and find great deals for it.
2. How does Honey work?
Obviously, this is the most popular and effective way to help you find different good deals- the savings finder.
The following are other different ways to explain how the Honey work, which you should get familiar with in order that you can find different ways to save money and receive gift cards.
- The first and foremost benefit is Droplist: the extension will do it great job to notify you if there are any discount codes that are available on one of your items on the droplist.
- Finding the best price for you on Amazon: Honey extension will find the lowest and best prices by checking and comparing different sellers on Amazon, which you just do nothing with and get a reap reward for getting a better deal.
- Honey Gold: this free reward program allows members to earn their cash back rewards and free reward gift cards for shopping at one of the company’s merchant partners. The program is only available in Australia, America, Canada, and the UK.
According to Honey claims, with 1000 Honey Gold points, members can redeem $10 as a cashback reward.
In order to let Honey does its jobs, you must create an account and install Honey on your web regular web browser extension. Here is the link for a free sign-up:
3. How to install Honey App?
Here is the step by step to that shows you how to install the Honey app on your browser extension:
- Step 1: Choose one of the web browser extensions that you wish to install ( Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Now, click on this link to download the Honey app and add it to the extension.
- Step 2: as per the screenshot above, click on add to the extension, in my case, it’s Google Chrome. The system will ask for confirmation if you wish to install ( add an extension)
- Step 3: The final step is to complete the registration with Honey, then it will help you to find the lowest price by automatically adding discounts to your added droplist.
4. How to save money with Honey?
In particular, the extension will do the job on your behalf by finding and suggesting workable discount codes, which allow you to receive a better price by applying codes on over a thousand merchants and websites.
In addition, if you are a regular shopper at Amazon, then Honey will be super useful to help you find a better deal by comparing different sellers on Amazon.
- Step 1: Use your mobile to shop online and if you find any items or products on Honey partner’s websites
- Step 2: Don’t process the checkout, but you just leave them there or add that wanted product to your droplist.
- Step 3: The Honey platform will send you a notification and automatically add discount codes to one of the wanted items on your droplist. Then you are ready to check out just one click away from your mobile.
5. Is Honey Legit?
According to Trustpilot, Honey has received an overall above customer satisfaction, where there are more than 4500 customer reviews, which indicates Honey is a legitimate extension.
At the time of writing, more than 81% of customers voted for Honey as an excellent following 6% and 2% rated the platform for good and average customer service.
There is a minority of people rated the platform as poor service (2%), which suggests a further improvement in providing better service and finding better deals for customers.
In addition, Honey has more than 17 million users from all over the world, which allows them to spend within their budget every day by finding better deals for their online shopping journey.
Importantly, PayPal is a parent company of Honey, which completed the takeover for around 4 billion dollars in 2019. For this reason, it gives customers even more confidence to shop online by combining Honey and PayPal.
6. Pros and Cons of Honey.
- It is super easy to use and install Honey to one of the extensions.
- Honey does a great job by automatically finding better deals for your saving.
- The platform is free to use.
- Available to download the app on compatible iOS and Android devices.
- See the price history and current price of items.
- The Honey Gold program is only available in particular countries.
Conclusion of Honey Reviews
Here are links to additional coverage of different ways to earn extra money online. You should find out those relevant articles if you missed out.
Don’t forget to share with others if you find this article valuable.
By Jiro Nguyen.
The content is only based on the author’s personal opinion and experience. It is for informational purposes only, and it does not rely on as a comprehensive or a substitute for professional advice.
How to save money with Honey?
The combination of using a mobile app and droplist is considered the best way to save money due to the fact that it gives you the most convenient way to shop and receive coupon codes or free gift cards ( only for Gold members) in one place.
Is Honey Legit and Safe?
PayPal is a parent company of Honey, which completed the takeover for around 4 billion dollars in 2019. For this reason, it gives customers even more confidence to shop online and save money by combining Honey and PayPal.
How does Honey make money?
Honey's business model is to concentrate on finding better coupon codes for customers and helping them to save money. It makes money by receiving commissions from the firm's online retailers.
Does Honey work?
Honey works by searching for different ways to find coupon codes, which will automatically alert online shoppers when there are any discounts or coupon codes available.