HostGator India: Prices, Web Hosting Plans, and Features
Disclosure: the article may include affiliate links and images that we may receive compensation if you click to purchase
Blogging for money is considered one of the passive income ideas that enables bloggers to make money online by monetizing content and opening to other revenue streams.
However, the challenging part for bloggers and business owners in India is to select a reliable and affordable shared web hosting provider in order that they can confidently build their online brand presence.
As part of its global operation, HostGator India has launched a web hosting service for the Indian market, which provides support to bloggers and website owners in the country in terms of payment options, and offers different web hosting plans.
In other words, the firm service team will be located in India that provide sufficient support for members if they need any assistants related to hosting performance and other technical issues.
- HostGator India is part of HostGator global, which specializes in providing support for members in the country.
- The hosting provider offers affordable shared hosting plans for beginning bloggers and small business owners.
Here are several links to additional coverage on how to start a blog and make money:
> How to make money blogging for beginners
> Cloudways Review 2023: Setting up Guidelines For WordPress Hosting
1. About HostGator India
HostGator India is part of HostGator global, which specializes in providing support for local users in terms of payment options, and other technical issues.
It is one of the reliable and affordable Wordpress hosting, cloud hosting, and shared web hosting providers that are particularly suitable for beginner bloggers and small businesses to build their company’s online presence.
As mentioned earlier, the firm main office team will be based in Nashik, Maharashtra in India which allows them to communicate directly with customers in the same language and provide guidance for choosing suitable web hosting services for bloggers.
2. HostGator pricing
It is among the best Wordpress hosting that provides a reliable network for your website to keep uptime, almost most of the time. According to HostGator, the firm claims to provide 99.9% of website uptime to ensure you can concentrate on building up content.
One of the greatest benefits of HostGator India is that it offers coupon codes for members to select the appropriate web hosting plan and help them to save up to 60% off by using the coupon code provided by the platform.
In terms of HostGator pricing, bloggers will be expected to pay a similar price to the US hosting sites as well as hosting support, which creates much more convenience for webmasters in the country to only focus on building quality content.
Let’s move into the pricing of one of the fastest Wordpress hosting in India, which provides sufficient information for our users to make an informed decision over choosing the best-shared web hosting plan.
According to the picture above, the “Starter Plan” for shade web hosting is started at Rs.79 /mo after using the discount coupon code. Members are able to access Cpanel and use Unlimited databased.
3. HostGator web hosting plans
As one of the fastest Wordpress hosting providers, the platform offers affordable and reliable web hosting services for users to select the right hosting plan for their company development.
In particular, beginner bloggers can select the starter plan to get started with their blogs, they can scale up the hosting plans if the site has more traffic.
HostGator India also specializes in offering reselling plans such as domain and web hosting services to users, which helps them to streamline their operation costs.
The following are different hosting plans for your consideration:
- Shared web hosting: typically use for beginner bloggers and small business websites, the firm offers 4 shared hosting plans: Starter plan, Hatchling, Baby plan, and Business plan.
- VPS hosting: this package is designed for larger sites that have the most traffic. Customers can select one of the VPS hosting plans: self-managed or fully managed VPS.
- Dedicated Server Hosting: this is for sites that have high traffic. The hosting plans come with 3 main options: Advance I, Advance II, and Advance V. The greatest benefit of this web hosting plan is that members will receive a free website migration service.
4. Other exclusive hosting features
There are other features and services the platform offers to customers that you may not find in other hosting providers.
- Customers will receive a free domain for one year once select one of the shared web hosting plans.
- The hosting provider offers 24/7 customer support for members, who need help with payment options, performance issues, and other technical assistants. In particular, the customer support team is available through chat, phone, and support tickets, which provide an accurate timeline response to customer inquiries.
- According to the firm, it provides 99% uptime for websites and blogs that are hosted with them. Hence, It has a reliable network and pocket friendly for users.
Even though HostGator India is not considered the fastest Wordpress hosting provider in the market, the platform provides an affordable and reliable web hosting network for small business websites and blogs to maintain at least 99% uptime. Therefore, bloggers don’t need to worry about other performance issues and just solely concentrate on creating quality content for their readers.
In addition, it is particularly suitable for beginning bloggers and small website owners to build their online market presence with a limited budget.
The firm offers different web hosting plans, including shared web hosting, and other advanced hosting services, which give users more options to scale up their existing plans if necessary.
The starting plan is an appropriate hosting plan for beginning bloggers as it provides all the basic features to build a successful blog.
By Jiro Nguyen.
The content is only based on the author’s personal opinion and experience. It is for informational purposes only, and it does not rely on as a comprehensive or a substitute for professional advice.