Infolinks Review 2023: Is It a Reliable In Text Advertising Network for New Websites?
Disclosure: This post may include affiliate links and images that we may receive a commission if you click on the link and purchase.
How to make money blogging for beginners?
There are many great revenue streams that site owners and bloggers would consider implementing across their sites’ content and earning regular passive incomes over time.
In particular, displaying in-text advertising and ad banners are the two prominent ways to make money with blogging.
It’s because website owners are entitled to apply for several ad networks such as Adsense and turn on the monetization mode when their account is approved.
In this post, you will learn everything about the Infolinks review in terms of features, Infolinks requirements, and how it works. Thus, you would be able to make a better decision on whether this in-text advertising network is an alternative to Adsense.
- Infolinks is an in-text advertising platform that allows bloggers and new website owners to make money from blogging by placing the ad code in their WordPress blog.
- If your site doesn’t qualify for Adsense account approval or Ezoic Access Now, you would consider Infolinks as a short-term selection, blogging for beginners.
- Based on my experience, you should not display too many in-text advertising ads on your website as it may have a negative user-friendly experience.
- You can integrate Infolinks and Adsense ads on the same web page without any problems, but ensure to follow the user-friendly guideline.
1. What is Infolinks?
Infolinks is an in-text advertising network that allows publishers and bloggers to monetize their content by displaying different ads across their websites.
In particular, the platform has several types of ads, including in-text, infold, in-tag, and inframe, which help to make money blogging for beginners. We will further discuss these features in the next section.
At the time of writing, there are over 350,000 publishers all over the world that use the ad platform to earn extra income from their websites and blogs.
2. How it works?
In case new websites do not qualify for Adsense account approval, they would consider Infolinks as an alternative option to make extra income and cover parts of their start-up expenses.
New websites and blogs would not have any major difficulty getting satisfied with Infolinks requirements when they decide to apply for this in-text advertisement network.
It is because the platform gives fast and instant approval for new sites with high-quality and original content structure. For more information about Infolinks requirements, you should learn more about the firm policy guidelines ( read on infolinks.com/publishers)
Generally speaking, the in-text advertising network provides different types of ad solutions for publishers and advertisers to make extra income and increase the chance of launching a successful advertising campaign for their firm.
The following are ad formats that are designed for publishers and website owners to consider:
- Infold ads: This ad will appear at the bottom of one of your web pages. It is a wider ad banner and is considered user-friendly. With one click away, readers can fold the ad down. If your site’s majority of audiences use desktops, then it would be great to use this infold ad and increase ad revenue.
- In-article ads: When you click on the content or article for further reading, this is the time the in-article ads will appear in between the content. Thus, it is one of the great ways to increase ad revenue.
- Intop ads: It is applicable for both desktop and mobile. The top ads normally appear at the beginning and on top of the page, which makes it easy to convince the customer to click.
- Inframe ads: As you can see in the screenshot above, the inframe ads appear on a webpage as ad banners, which can help publishers to make money blogging by displaying the code on their WordPress blog. However, it would have an impact in terms of slowing down your site.
- In tag ads: this type of ad appears at the end of the post or article, as you can see in the picture above. After displaying the ad code on your site, the platform will target keywords in the content and display in tag ad on those keywords in order to increase the chance of readers clicking on the links.
As mentioned earlier, you can include Infolinks and Adsense ads on the same page without any penalties or issues.
What is Infolinks minimum payout?
The minimum payment threshold is $50, and with the wire transfer, site owners would need to earn at least $100 to withdraw.
For the Infolinks payment method, you have several options to select, including Payoneer, PayPal, and wire transfer.
3. How much does Infolinks pay per click?
There is no exact rate for receiving a pay-per-click from this in-text advertisement platform due to the following reason:
- Depending on your blog niche, you may receive the rate differently from others.
- Traffic locations.
- High profitable keywords.
If you compare the pay-per-click between Infolinks and Google Adsense, we could argue that Adsense would pay a higher rate.
Related reading: Best Google AdSense Alternatives To Earn Money: 2023
5. Infolinks’ Pros and Cons
At this stage, you would have a general idea of features, and how it works. Now, we shall move to the pros and cons of this ad network.
- The platform offers different types of ads to monetize content and make money blogging, it is an in-text advertising network.
- Provide instant and fast approval if you meet all the Infolinks requirements.
- Provide different payment options for the site owners to select such as PayPal, Payoneer, and wire transfer.
- You can use it with other ad networks like Adsense, but ensure not to display too many ads or duplicate ads on each platform.
- Displaying both (in text and in tag) ads on your site would hurt the user-friendly experience because too many ad links may cause a negative impression and annoyance for readers.
- As mentioned earlier, you would consider other better ad networks if your site can qualify for account approval.
- The cost per click would be lower than ad platforms like Adsense.
Final Thoughts of Infolinks Review
Based on my experience, Infolinks would be an acceptable option to make money blogging for beginners if your new website does not qualify for other better ad networks.
When your business is able to generate regular traffic and create more high-quality content, then you may consider switching to other higher-paying ad networks like Adsense and increase ad revenue for your site.
Alternatively, affiliate marketing may be on your list if you operate and monetize the blog for a while because it provides more earning opportunities. One of the best strategies is to combine affiliate links and ads on the same page to increase your site earnings.
Here are additional readings that are relevant to making money blogging:
> 4+ Best Ad Networks For New Bloggers 2023 ( Instant Approval)
> Guides To Increase Ezoic Ads Revenue 2023
> Propellerads Review 2022: Guides to Monetize a Blog With Propellerads
Don’t forget to share and Join us at Jns-millennial.com for more tips.
By Jiro Nguyen.
The content is only based on the author’s personal opinion and research experience. It is for informational purposes only and does not rely on as a comprehensive or substitute for professional advice.