LifePoints Review 2022: Features & How It Works
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and images for which we may receive a commission when you purchase through the link.
Do you want to earn extra cash by participating in online surveys?
Members have an opportunity to take part in online paid surveys in exchange for receiving free gift cards or cash rewards. In particular, there are several best survey sites that allow users to participate during their free time and make money online.
And, one of the top survey sites that offer members redeemable points for sharing their opinion and answering questions, is LifePoints. Specifically, their answer will directly contribute to the improvement of future products and services, and add more value to the local community.
In this LifePoints review, you will learn several key features and understand how it works, so that you can compare this survey site to others and make an informed decision to your advantage.
1. What is LifePoints?
LifePoints is considered one of the best online survey websites that allow members to participate in different online activities such as answering survey questions, mini polls, etc.
Specifically, they will have an opportunity to earn extra cash after earning enough redeemable points on their account.
With every survey completed, it will directly contribute to the development of future products and services by developers and companies, and add more value to the global community.
Keep in mind that users will have several redeemable options such as cash rewards via PayPal, free gift cards, and especially can donate their rewards to several charitable funds.
2. How does it works?
As mentioned before, there is a cross range of online activities users may select one of them to participate in and earn points rewards for every survey completed.
Keep in mind that the more surveys completed, the better-earning opportunities members will receive. In particular, the platform will directly pay reward points to members’ accounts, which they can exchange those points for cash and free gift cards.
In terms of point earnings, depending on the length of surveys or online activities, members will earn more points or fewer points based on those factors. For example, if you participate in a lengthy survey, then the chance you will earn more points is higher.
The following are several online activities besides online surveys, in which you can take part and earn extra cash during your free time:
- Taking online surveys: It is one of the popular options to make money online as you can participate in online survey topics ( such as lifestyle, service, or product) related to your personal interest and knowledge.
- Participating in a mini poll: Another option to take online surveys for money is to take part in a mini poll. In particular, members only need to share their opinion on one of two answers in exchange to earn point rewards.
- Product testing: This is the most exciting and fun activity to get involved in because you will test new products and give an honest review based on your experience while earning extra cash.
- Monitoring behaviors: Users will earn more points for participating in this long process due to the fact that the firm will ask them to monitor and record their daily behaviors, which those data will be useful for research firms to develop better products and services for consumers.
Generally speaking, users will need to create an account before participating in online surveys and making money online. Once complete the registration, they are entitled to select one of the available online activities and participate in it to earn more points.
Keep in mind that your point rewards will expire within 3 years.
3. What are the available payment options?
In terms of payment options, members have several payment options to redeem their points on the account. Let’s take a look at each one for your consideration:
- Redeem points to cash via PayPal: you need to earn at least 1200 points to exchange for $10.
- Gift cards: LifePoint Panel offers members an option to redeem e-gift cards at the most popular brands such as Starbucks, Best Buy, and Amazon gift cards, just to name a few.
Keep in mind that you would need to collect at least 550 points, which you may be able to redeem as a $5 gift card.
- Charities: Another best way to make a meaningful impact on the local community is to donate the available point to charities like Special Olympics, and Red Cross.
4. How to sign up?
In order to find different ways to make money from home with the LifePoints app. Members need to go through the step-by-step registration process:
- Navigate to the official website.
- Fill out your name, email, and other personal information.
- Enter your PayPal payment address, then you are ready to take online paid surveys and earn points.
Keep in mind that the platform will reward new members 10 points as a sign-up bonus.
5. Is LifePoints Legit?
According to Trustpilot reviews, LifePoints Panel has received more than 26,405 customer reviews, which rate this survey site as excellent, around 4.3 stars out of 5.
Also, the platform has paid around $22 million to members for completing online surveys from the previous year.
For this reason, LifePoints is a legitimate company that has members in more than 40 countries around the globe.
6. Is LifePoints worth it?
Taking online paid surveys at popular sites like LifePoints and Swagbucks would earn you extra cash during your free time. These survey websites have a cross-range of activities for members to participate in and ensure they will get interested in the topic they like.
Comparing it to a full-time job is not worth it because users don’t get paid much for participating in online surveys. Hence, it’s not a substitute for a full-time job.
The following are the pros and cons of LifePoints:
- Widely available in more than 42 countries around the globe.
- Offering a cross range of online activities to participate in and make extra cash.
- Providing several options to redeem points.
- Your points will expire within 12 months if the system detects there is no activity from your end.
- It’s not a substitute for a full-time job because earning from paid survey is not enough.
Conclusion of LifePoints review
LifePoints is considered one of the top survey sites that allow users to make extra cash or receive a free gift card by answering survey questions. It’s an ideal solution for those who are interested in making an extra buck during their free time, maybe on the weekend.
For this reason, taking online paid surveys is not a replacement for a full-time job and a part-time job because you don’t earn as much.
There are other alternatives to LifePoints, which you may be considering participating in, including Swagbucks and MyPoints. Those survey sites may have more online activities for you to find different ways to earn extra cash in your spare time.
Additional reading associated with side hustles and making money online:
Don’t forget to share and Join us at Jns-millennial.com for more tips.
By Jiro Nguyen.
The content is only based on the author’s personal opinion and research experience. It is for informational purposes only and does not rely on as a comprehensive or substitute for professional advice.