Media.net Review 2023: How To Monetize A Blog With Media.Net.
Disclosure: This post may include affiliate links and images that we may receive a commission if you click on the link and purchase.
How to make money blogging for beginners?
If you are actively searching for different ways to monetize your website or blog, then consider using premium ad networks such as Adsense, Media.net, or Ezoic.
Those are considered the best ad networks for new bloggers to make money online by displaying multiple types of ads across their sites. In particular, they only require to paste the ad code on the WordPress blog and wait for a while before showing ads.
In this post, we will dive deeper into the Media.net review in order to provide essential information for our readers associated with key features and how it works. Hence, you would be able to identify whether this contextual ad network is the right one for your site or not.
- Media.net is one of the best contextual ad networks for established websites and new blogs. They could consider using Yahoo! Bing ad network to monetize their content and be able to make money from a blog.
- This contextual ad network is considered an Adsense alternative, in case you fail to get Adsense account approval.
- Blogging tips: run the experiment by combining different types of ads on the content to identify the right technique, which helps you to increase CPC and revenue over time.
- At the time of writing, the Media net is considered one of the largest contextual ad networks, where the program has over 500,000 quality publishers, site owners, and bloggers from all over the world.
What is Media.net?
When it comes to making money from a blog, Media.net is considered the Yahoo! Bing contextual ad network that offers a cross range of advertising solutions for bloggers and publishers.
In particular, you can select the CPC, contextual ads, native ads, and video ads, which are applicable to both mobile devices and desktops and can earn regular ad revenue similar to Adsense.
At the time of writing, the Media net is considered one of the largest contextual ad networks, where the program has over 500,000 quality publishers, site owners, and bloggers from all over the world.
What makes Media net stand out is the program is created by Yahoo and Bing companies, which indicates the brand image and global reputation in the advertising sector. In addition, the program only works with high-quality advertisers to ensure publishers and bloggers can get quality ads on their sites.
How it works?
In case you fail to get Adsense account approval, then you might consider Media.net as an Adsense alternative to make money from blogging. It’s because the program has a large number of qualified publishers and advertisers on the platform so that you will have peace of mind to display legitimate and quality ads that match your content.
In addition, the program is considered one of the best ad networks for new bloggers, professional site owners, and media site owners to apply and learn how to monetize with it.
As long as they have unique and high-quality content, the chance of getting the account approval is higher.
The following are several types of ads and key features that you should get familiar with before applying to this ad network:
- Contextual ads: It is an ideal ad solution for professional bloggers and site owners to increase ad revenue through click rates. It’s because the program will only show highly relevant ads based on the content written.
As you are aware, Google Adsense is the largest contextual ad network, which has more than 2 million members on the platform, It’s because the program does the same thing as Media.net by showing relevant ads to publishers’ content.
- Marketplace: Publishers and bloggers might use the marketplace networks to search for high-quality and premium advertisers, which will help to increase ad revenue.
- Responsive mobile ads: The mobile ad is one of the core features of the program, mobile ads are super responsive and ensure there is a mobile friend ad to satisfy users’ requirements. This type of ad will help site owners to diversify their ad earnings from users using mobile devices.
Keep in mind that publishers and content creators are not allowed to use the program’s ads to display gaming, violence, and sexual content, just to name a few. If you choose to do so, it may result in account suspension or termination.
From this pinpoint, it’s essential to read the Media.net program policy guidelines and adhere to them, which ensures you do not violate any terms and conditions.
Media.net payment method:
There are several ways to get paid with your blog monetization program. As long as your ad earnings reach the $100 payment threshold, then you will receive payment at the end of each month.
- Payoneer: this is the most convenient and easy way to receive payment from the ad network.
- PayPal: is another way to receive payment from your ad revenue with the program. I suggest making a comparison between PayPal and Payoneer to see the cheater option, which helps you to save money from the transfer fee.
- Wire Transfer: alternatively, you can use a wire transfer to receive the ad revenue in USD
What about Media.net requirements?
As mentioned before, Media.net is considered one of the premium ad networks for Adsense alternatives, which means the program will require higher requirements in terms of genuine and quality content as well as not violating any program policy guidelines.
For this reason, if you want to make money from a blog by using Media.net’s ads, then you must ensure to satisfy all the requirements in order to increase the chance of getting account approval.
Here are several key aspects that you should pay attention to:
- Must have high-quality content.
- Of course, must have regular traffic to your site.
- Ensure to adhere to the program policy guidelines.
- Content must be original.
Those key requirements are just a few examples to show publishers and bloggers how they need to demonstrate on their sites before applying to the program.
Keep in mind that you should read the program policy to note down other requirements that your site is still missing. Then continue to work on ensuring your site satisfies all the requirements before applying for monetizing with the program.
How to sign up with Media.net?
In order to make money blogging with one of the highest-paying ad networks, Media.net. The very first step is to apply for the program. Note, that you must ensure your site satisfies all the requirements and understand the program policy to increase the chance of approval.
- Head to the Media.net official website.
- Fill out the information including your email address and website and your location.
- At this stage, you need to wait for a couple of business days, or maybe a week to receive the email notification from the program, which indicates whether your site is eligible to show ads or not.
What are other premium ad networks to consider?
When it comes to making money blogging for beginners, there are many best ad networks bloggers and publishers might use to monetize their content and earn extra income for their online businesses.
In addition, Google Adsense and Ezoic may consider your ideal ad network solutions in case you may not qualify with Media net or may want to try something new for the experience.
To further enhance your knowledge and general information associated with blogging tips and make money from a blog. Continue to read one of the following articles:
> Guides To Increase Ezoic Ads Revenue
> Best Google AdSense Alternatives To Earn Money
> Guides To Get Google Adsense Account Approval
Don’t forget to share and Join us at Jns-millennial.com for more tips.
By Jiro Nguyen.
The content is only based on the author’s personal opinion and research experience. It is for informational purposes only and does not rely on as a comprehensive or substitute for professional advice.