RevenueHits Review 2023: Is It The Best Ad Network For New Bloggers?
Disclosure: This post may include affiliate links and images on which we may receive a commission when you purchase through the link.
Can you make money blogging?
How to make money blogging for beginners?
There are many different ways to earn money from a blog or website such as offering direct products or services and affiliate marketing, especially for new bloggers, the beginning monetization option is to find the best ad networks and serve multiple ads across your site.
Indeed, starting an online audience website is one of the most flexible and profitable options to make money online due to the monetization of high-quality content. So often, bloggers and website owners only know some of the top ad networks like Google Adsense or Ezoic.
However, another Adsense alternative is considered one of the best ad networks for new bloggers to join with instant approval. As long as, your site has original and quality content.
In this RevenueHits review, we will dive deeper into this ad platform based on its features and how it works, so you can use the information to make an informed decision on whether it’s the right one to monetize your content with it or not.
Table of Contents
- It is one of the best ad networks for publishers, especially new bloggers and website owners, they can make money from blogging by joining and getting instant approval from this platform.
- One of the most benefits of joining this ad network is the geo-targeted traffic feature, which means bloggers and site owners have the opportunity to increase their site’s revenue.
- With the high CPA rate (cost per acquisition), this reliable ad network will pay publishers when the customers click and complete the action using the ad links, banners, or widgets. It’s a great way to increase your site’s ad revenue.
- Publishers need to familiarize themselves with setting up their ads and displaying them on their websites. Thus, this section’s focal point is to help you start making money straight away with your blog.
1. What is RevenueHits?
RevenueHits is one of the best ad networks for publishers, especially new bloggers and website owners, they can make money from blogging by joining and getting instant approval from this platform.
The ad network was established back in 2008 in Israel. RevenueHits also has several regional offices across the world to support its business operations. At the time of writing, the platform is owned and operated by Intango, the leading advanced technology ad company.
One of the most benefits of joining this ad network is the geo-targeted traffic feature, which means bloggers and site owners have the opportunity to increase their site’s revenue.
In particular, the platform will serve the most relevant ads based on your readers’ locations and helps you to maximize your monetization earnings. Also, the platform serves more than 2 billion impressions daily across the globe, creating much more benefits for publishers.
Related reading: Propellerads Review: Guides to Monetize a Blog With Propellerads
2. How does it works?
In order for publishers and new bloggers to make money online, they need to get familiar with all the key features and different types of ads to display across their websites.
With the high CPA rate (cost per acquisition), this reliable ad network will pay publishers when the customers click and complete the action using the ad links, banners, or widgets. It’s a great way to increase your site’s ad revenue.
The following are different ad types, which you may consider displaying across your content and making money from blogging:
- Banner ads: Bloggers can display banner ads of different sizes across their websites to increase the conversion rate and earn extra income.
- Footer ads: Most likely the footer ads will locate at the bottom of the page, it’s a friendly user experience ad because users can turn it down if they don’t want to see it.
- Popunder ads: It’s one of the most effective ways to make money blogging for new bloggers because the ad will appear on another window when users close the first page.
- In-page push ad: similar to banner ads, in-page push ads will display directly on the publishers’ sites and do not requires visitors or users to subscribe to see the ads.
- Slider ads: if you want your ad to stay fixed at one location, then the slider ads may be the one you should consider.
Let’s jump to the focal point of the RevenueHits review, which is learning how to set up the ad placement.
How to Sign up?
The process of completing the registration with the platform is quite simple and straightforward. This step has to complete before displaying ads.
- Step one: Navigate to the RevenueHits official homepage. Click sign up on the right hand of the platform.
- Step two: Enter your email and password, and click Confirmation on your email.
- Step there: Assume you are on the account dashboard, click on ” Account” and fill down your personal information. For the payment as shown in the screenshot above: carefully select your payee name, address, and payment detail.
Generally speaking, site owners and publishers need to familiarize themselves with setting up their ads and displaying them on their websites. Thus, this section’s focal point is to help you start making money straight away with your blog.
Here is the step by step to creating a placement:
- Assume you are on the account dashboard, select ” New Placement” and choose one of the ad types: popular, banner, pop-under, or in-page push ads.
- Let’s say to select the banner ads, then you need to fill out some of the information: name, placement properties, and descriptions ( refer to screenshot for more information).
- You can copy and paste code on your WordPress blog at this stage. All done! you are ready to make money with blogging when the CPA rate increases.
For customer service, the firm stated that it is one of the core competencies of the platform to ensure customers are happy with the quick response and help them to optimize their ads to earn extra income.
3. What are Revenuehits requirements?
As mentioned before, this ad network is an ideal solution for new bloggers and small site owners. In particular, websites with low traffic can join the platform because it doesn’t have any restrictions on minimum traffic requirements.
For this reason, it represents a great opportunity to make money from your blog if your site has high-quality content.
4. How much does RevenueHits minimum payout?
When your site generates ad revenue above $20, you are entitled to withdraw the fund back to your dedicated bank account or an e-wallet payment.
Normally, the firm will pay on a 30 days basis, which means publishers most likely receive money at the end of each month when their earning threshold reaches $20.
5. Payment options
The platform offers several payment methods for publishers to consider, whichever option is the most convenient for them. PayPal and Payoneer are the two most popular. In case, you select the wire transfer, then the minimum payment threshold is $500.
Final thoughts on RevenueHits review
It is one of the best ad networks for new bloggers and small publishers due to the fact that It doesn’t need minimum traffic requirements to join and can make money from your blog right away.
Keep in mind that new bloggers must constantly deliver great content quality on a regular weekly basis as it is the only way to drive organic traffic and increase ad revenue.
If your site doesn’t qualify for premium ad networks like Ezoic or Google Adsense, then RevenueHits will be an ideal starting point to earn great money for your blog.
Additional reading resources associated with how to monetize a blog and make money online:
Don’t forget to share and Join us at Jns-millennial.com for more tips.
By Jiro Nguyen.
The content is only based on the author’s personal opinion and research experience. It is for informational purposes only and does not rely on as a comprehensive or substitute for professional advice.