Student Beans Review: How to Save Money With This Student Discount Website?
Disclosure: This post may include affiliate links and images that we may receive a commission if you click on the link and purchase.
When it comes to finding different ways to save money for students, there are several student discount websites, where they can find discount codes to shop at their favorite fashion or food stores.
In particular, Student Beans is one of the best discount deal platforms that allow members to save money using the platform’s links and coupon codes to buy products at some popular retail stores such as H&M, a leading clothing brand, Domino Pizza, etc.
In this Student Beans review today, we will dive deeper into several key features and explain how it works so that you can make an informed decision on whether this student discount platform is worth saving you money daily.
- Student Beans is a reliable discount website for students to search for better deals and discount codes, which they need to live within their budget. Brands range from fashion, food, retailers, technology, travel, and much more.
- There are other alternatives to not only help you find different ways to save money for shopping online, but also you can earn extra cash rewards: here are several best money-earning apps you might consider: Swagbucks and TopCashback.
- Student Beans works with more than 1000+ brands around the world, including some top retailers and popular companies, which offer so many discounts for students to live within their tight budget.
- Keep in mind that you must be over 16 years old and have a student academic email, which highlights your full-time study at University or college before you can apply for Student Beans.
What is Student Beans?
Student Beans is among the best student discount websites that provide students discount codes and coupon codes for students to save money during their time at University and college by purchasing food and clothing products at a cheaper price.
In particular, you shouldn’t have any hard time finding the most popular brands and retailers that are currently advertising on the platform including Foot locker, H&M, Nord VPN, and Disney+, just to name a few.
At the time of writing, the firm has more than 290 employees working in different regional offices across the globe.
In addition, with more than 1000+ brands currently work with Student Beans to help students find different ways to save money and manage their budgets effectively.
With more than 15 years of experience, the firm continues to innovate and specializes in finding better deal solutions for students to live within their budget by offering student discount codes and coupon codes.
How does it work?
As mentioned before, Student Beans works with more than 1000+ brands around the world, including some top retailers and popular companies, which offer so many discounts for students to live within their tight budget.
For example, you can use the platform to search for student discount foods from McDonald’s or Domino Pizza. There is a condition apply, so make sure you check if it’s available for you.
In particular, there are cross ranges of shopping categories for members to search for their favorite brands and get student discounts on foods, fashion, tech, travel, books, entertainment, etc.
To take advantage of this student discount platform, members should sign up for the newsletter to receive an instant update about the new discounts associated with their favorite brands that send to your verified email address.
In addition, you should always double-check whether Student Beans is available in your home country. If yes, then you can use your academic email to sign up and verify with them ( read more on available countries of Student Beans)
So How to save money with Student Beans?
One of the most frugal tips to save money on a tight budget is to use the coupon code and discount code from Student Beans and shop at one of the popular stores. The following are different ways that show you how to get a student discount.
- Download the Student Beans app: Members will get the flexibility to access the app at any time and find the student discount codes for their shopping. In addition, the benefit of using this discount app is to spot local discount stores and find ways to get there.
Keep in mind that you should take advantage of the app notification feature, which means the app will update a new notification if there are any discounts and offers.
- Available on Chrome as an extension: According to Student Beans, the chrome extension will allow members to receive the automatic update with the latest student discounts and promo codes. Hence, you don’t need to manually search for discount deals on your own.
- Use the firm official website: students can access this discount website and search for a discount from the different categories: food, fashion, tech, travel, etc.
How does student beans verify a member account?
Keep in mind that you must be 16 years of age before you can sign up with the firm. In addition, there are several verification processes students must complete in order to become a member and receive a student discount.
- Step one: You must have an academic email address, which highlights your full-time study at University or College.
- Step two: Enter your education institution and your student email address. Alternatively, if your University or college is not on the system, then do it manually by submitting the proof of your academic study, highlighting your full-time study.
It will take up to several business days for the team members of the firm to review your application before they can send you a notification whether you are successfully accepted or not.
How to sign up?
Before signing up with Student Beans, members need to check whether they are eligible to join the program or not. Specifically, they must be full-time students or doing apprenticeships and have a valid student email account.
Remember, you must be older than 16 years old before you can join the program. Then follow the normal registration processes and enter your student email address and password.
The next step is to follow the verification process mentioned before.
Is Student Beans legit?
The answer is Yes, Student Beans is a legitimate company. It has partnered with more than 1000+ brands across the globe, including top brands, to provide discounts for students to save money, which indicates the global reputation and brand image in the market. ,
According to Trustpilot reviews, there are more than 681 customer reviews about Student Beans’ credibility and product features, rated as excellent, 4.6 stars out of 5, at the time of writing.
Student Beans pros and cons
The following are pros and cons of Student Beans that you might consider if it is the right one for you:
- With more than 1000+ brands worldwide, members should take advantage to get student discounts by buying at their favorite brand.
- Over 15 years of experience, indicates the firm global reputation in the student marketing network.
- There is a cross range of student discount categories, ranging from the discount on fashion, travel, tech, food, finance, book, and much more.
- Students Beans has offices in different parts of the world, which indicates it has a global brand image and reputation in the market.
- Available to download the Google Chrome extension, as well as the Student Beans app, is available on Apple App Store and Google Play.
- It may not be available in your home country, always check if it is available to sign up
- You must be over 16 years old and have a valid academic student email address to sign up for the platform.
Conclusion of Student Beans review
Student Beans is an ideal platform for students to get exclusive discounts from different categories like fashion, travel, and food. In particular, they will almost receive a cheaper deal for the product purchase using the Student Beans app.
To sign up for the program, you need to prove that you are a full-time student with a valid student email address and must be older than 16 years of age before you can join and receive student discounts from the platform.
From this pinpointed, there are other alternatives you would consider getting discount codes, promote codes, or even getting cash back for shopping online. Here is the list of websites like Swagbucks, TopCashback, and Honey.
Additional reading materials related to making money online and cash back apps:
Don’t forget to share and Join us at Jns-millennial.com for more tips.
By Jiro Nguyen.
The content is only based on the author’s personal opinion and research experience. It is for informational purposes only and does not rely on as a comprehensive or substitute for professional advice.