SE Ranking Review: Price, Features & How it Works.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links for which we may receive a commission when you click on the link and purchase. We appreciate your support.
SE Ranking is one of the leading SEO platforms that offer many robust features for bloggers, digital marketers, and business owners to increase their website’s online visibility and improve content ranking performance on search engines.
To take advantage of this great SEO tool, it’s important to get familiar with all essential features and learn how to use each one effectively, so it will help you to take the most out of this useful tool.
In the SE Ranking review, we will explore and test all core features of this platform, so you can confidently use the tool the right way and excel in your business to compete with others within the industry.
What is SE Ranking?
Table of Contents
SE Ranking is considered an emerging all-in-one SEO platform, the alternative to Serpstat and Semrush due to the fact that the tool provides some excellent features for individuals and business owners to promote and build their website online presence on the web.
With some top-notch features, website owners and bloggers can use them to boost their website SEO performance and increase their ranking appearance on search engines.
In particular, I tested the SEO tools, including keyword research and backlink checkers, which allowed me to identify the profitable keywords and monitor the position of my current keywords on the web.
In addition, the backlink analysis checking tool helped me to understand the overall backlink of my site in terms of related backlinks and high authority domain links.
Let’s find out the core features SE Ranking offers.
How to use SE Ranking
SE Ranking works by analyzing your website’s overall on-page and off-page SEO performance as well as identifying any technical issues, or errors, that you can use to make a necessary improvement.
In addition, there are some advanced features business owners and bloggers can use to their advantage, and build their site online visibility, drive more organic traffic, and reach their businesses’ marketing objectives.
- Keyword research.
- Rank tracking.
- On-page SEO performance ( page SEO audit).
- Backlink checker.
- Content marketing.
To use the SEO tool effectively, we first need to test the functionality of each feature and show you how it works. For this, you would be able to take the most out of this SEO platform to improve your website for search engine optimization.
With the keyword research tool, digital marketers and bloggers can search and identify profitable keywords that can be used in their content to rank higher on the web.
In particular, the tool provides several keyword metrics, which seem to be super useful for your website to select the appropriate one based on your business location, and domain authority.
- Keyword difficulty score – provides the information about the difficulty score of each keyword so you can use the less competition one to rank higher on search engines.
- Search volume – this is the key aspect for choosing profitable keywords, find keywords with high search volume each month will get your site to appear more on search queries.
- CPC – It provides the overall price for the keyword to advertise on Google Ads, the price will be different in different geographic locations.
- Keyword suggestion– provides the numerous related keywords ( keyword clusters) based on search volumes, so you can use them in your content for better search query performances.
Without this feature, you would not be able to check your website’s current ranking for keywords you use. This could be done by setting up your website domain and selecting the keyword you want to rank checking on the platform.
The system will run the analysis and give you an overview of the keyword ranking position in a particular location.
On-page SEO performance ( page SEO audit)
This feature, a website audit tool will provide several key SEO metrics of your site.
It will run the overall SEO performance of your website as well as identify any technical issues and SEO errors. For this, you will find opportunities for making improvements to your website to rank higher on search engines.
Some of the key SEO metrics you would find from the SE Ranking page audit results are:
- Duplicate meta descriptions.
- Meta titles issues.
- Keyword usages.
- 3XX images, 5XX HTTP status code issues.
- 404 and other technical issues with page indexing.
Based on the website & page SEO audit, it gives users a clear picture of their sites’ overall SEO performance and identifies some SEO issues, where they can take immediate action to fix their website’s issues.
Another important feature is the backlink checker, which will give you an overview of your site’s backlinks. For this, you will identify what’s working and what’s not so you will take further action to launch an effective backlink campaign based on the data from SERanking.
In particular, this feature provides the number of backlinks and domains that link to your site, after you enter a domain on the platform.
Alternatively, you can use SE Ranking to run the backlink analysis of your competitors or any websites, so it will send a detailed report of any websites’ backlinks and you can use their backlink profile to find high-quality domains and reach out to them for linking to your site. This is a great way to run a backlink campaign.
With the content marketing feature, you can take advantage of this tool to generate a quick content idea by providing a comprehensive content plan and understanding the competitor top ranking content.
For this, you have the opportunity to beat them on your own game by creating better quality content.
The content marketing feature has two main tools you can use to develop your own content:
- Content editor – provides an in-depth content structure using AI and NLP technologies, users can take this feature to create top-notch content that can outrank the competitors on the web.
- Content idea finder – allows you to find content ideas after you enter a keyword. It will be useful if you are running out of content ideas and need some suggestions to write a helpful topic that serves the needs of your readers.
SE Ranking pricing
In terms of pricing, SE Ranking offers three main paid subscription plans, each plan package has its own features and functionalities, so let’s find out what you will get in each one.
- The price is $55 for paying monthly.
- Maximum of 750 rank tracking keywords daily.
- Only one user.
- Manage up to 10 projects.
- Website audit tool for up to 100,000 pages.
- Backlink checking of up to 17,500.
- 20 Pages per month for on-page audit.
- The price is $109 for paying monthly.
- Maximum of 2000 rank tracking keywords daily.
- Allow up to 3 users.
- Unlimited projects to manage.
- Website audit tool for up to 250,000 pages.
- Backlink checking of up to 30,000.
- 30 pages per month for on-page audit.
- White label.
- The price is $239 for paying monthly.
- Maximum of 5000 rank tracking keywords daily.
- Allow up to 5 users.
- Unlimited projects to manage.
- Website audit tool for up to 700,000 pages.
- Backlink checking of up to 90,000.
- 100 pages per month for on-page audit.
- White label.
- 125 articles per month for using the content editor.
- Use an AI writing tool of up to 250,000 words.
- Provide priority customer support.
If you are just starting out your business or beginner blogger, then the “Essential” plan would be best suited for you as it gives all essential SEO tools and other features to grow your site in terms of ranking higher on the web and generating more organic traffic.
Is SE Ranking worth it?
SE Ranking is a great alternative option for those who are searching for an affordable price compared with Semrush. With some core features, it would be considered a serious contender of choice for SEO professionals and bloggers.
Keep in mind that you can take a 14-day free trial (without a credit card) to access all features and see whether or not it is the right SEO tool for your business.
SE Ranking pros and cons
The following are several pros and cons of SE Ranking:
- Offer affordable pricing plans.
- Provide a free trial, no credit card is needed.
- Easy to use and understand all features of the platform.
- Provide some great features like website audit, on-page SEO, keyword research, etc.
- The keyword research is somewhat basic compared with other top keyword research tools like KWFinder.
- No free plan.
Final thoughts on SE Ranking review
Searching for an in-one SEO tool that offers great features like rank tracking, competitor analysis, on-page SEO analysis, backlink checking tool, etc. SE Ranking would be an ideal alternative option compared with other SEO platforms for affordable prices.
Don’t forget to take advantage of the free trial, without a credit card, you can run the experiment and test all features before making your final decision on whether or not it is the right one for your business.
Further reading resources related to blogging tips and digital marketing here:
Don’t forget to share and Join us at Jns-millennial.com for more tips.